Admission to UK School is open to all children regardless of race, gender, religion or country or origin. For admission procedure following three forms is available at the school office at Visawa campus.
- Application Form: To be filled by the parent or guardian.
- Physical Examination Form: To be filled by a registered Medical Practitioner.
- Health Form: To be filled by the parents or guardians.
Please read all instructions before filling the application.
Admission: Pre School- Secondary
The academic year of pre-primary and primary is divided into three terms, whereas, the academic year of Middle school is divided into two terms. The academic year of Secondary commences by April. The admissions are based on “First come First Serve” basis, and on the results of Personal meetings with Principal / Head Mistress.
Children completing 2 years 6 months, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years and 6 years may be considered for admission to the Play Group, Nursery, Jr. K.G., Sr. K.G. and Grade-I respectively.
- Four passport size photographs of the child.
- Copy of Birth Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate.
- PAN card of Father/ Mother.
- Residential Proof (Adhar card/ Ration card/ Electricity bill of parent).
- One copy of Photograph (Father, Mother, Guardian).
Duly filled Admission Form must be submitted in the office along with the above mentioned documents. Once application for admission is approved by the Head Mistress/Principal/other school authorities, parents will have to fulfill fee payments. Kindly note that acceptance of any fees does not mean that admission is granted. The registration fees/term fees are non-refundable.